Expert Design And Meticulous Construction Of The Finest Outdoor Living Spaces In Green, Ohio
This suburb of Cleveland in Summit County is considered by many to be one of the best places to live in Ohio. This neighborhood oasis located between Akron, Ohio, and Canton, Ohio, offers a sparse suburban feel and relaxed recreational lifestyle that add to a wonderful quality of life.
Speaking of relaxed recreation, if Golf is your passion, your leisure time outdoors when not enjoying your backyard at home, may often include these 10 golf destinations Green, Ohio, homeowners love:
1. Raintree Golf and Event Center, 18 holes
2. Mayfair Country Club, 18 holes
3. Chenoweth Golf Course, 9 holes, right on the border with Green
4. Turkeyfoot Lake Golf Links, 27 holes in Akron, close to Green
5. Portage Country Club, 18 holes, 10 miles from Green
6. Prestwick Country Club, 18 holes in Uniontown near Green
7. J. Edward Good Park Golf Course, 18 holes, also 10 miles from Green
8. Mud Run Golf Course, 9 holes, about 5 miles from Green
9. Firestone Country Club, a formidable golfer’s paradise with 54 holes, about 10 miles from Green
10. Seven Hills Golf Course, 18 holes, also about 10 miles from Green
Green, Ohio, Is Resplendent With Outdoor Spaces The Entire Family Will Love
Outdoor leisure, adventure and fun are abundant here in Green, OH. For example, Boettler Park is a 238-acre park that features picnic shelters, walking trails, playgrounds, and athletic fields. It also has a fishing pond, a disc golf course, and a dog park.
Not as large but just as convenient and feature-rich is Southgate Park with 53 acres including a large pond, walking trails, a playground, a basketball court, and picnic shelters.
For small gatherings and family picnics, Greensburg Park features a playground, a basketball court, and a picnic shelter.
For more adventurous outings, feel free to enjoy the Nimisila Reservoir, Green’s 800-acre lake that offers boating, fishing, and wildlife viewing opportunities. There is a boat ramp, a fishing pier, and a picnic area at the lake.
Springfield Bog Metro Park offers a nature center, walking trails, a boardwalk through a wetland, and a fishing pond. Not far, Silver Springs Park’s 40 acres of nature features a playground, a walking trail, a basketball court, and picnic shelters. It, too, has a small pond for fishing.
When looking for a getaway close to home in Green, a short 35-minute drive will take you to Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Outdoor loving families enjoy its more than 33,000 acres of land along the Cuyahoga River. It offers hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails, as well as scenic overlooks, waterfalls, and historic sites.
At The End Of The Day, There Truly Is No Place Like Home In Green, OH – Especially When Archadeck Has Converted Your Backyard Into The Epitome Of Outdoor Luxury
Yes, we are rich with beautiful parks, but the most popular outdoor living leisure structures in Green, OH, today could be in your very own backyard offering something for every member of the family to enjoy.