Become Part of A Winning Team!
We are Archadeck Outdoor Living, North America’s leading designer and builder of outdoor living spaces such as decks, porches, sunrooms, hardscape patios, and shade structures. We seek professionals with established expertise in residential design and the ability to identify customer’s requirements and design and sell our custom building solutions. Previous sales experience is a plus, but strong interpersonal communication skills are required, as are excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic and the ability to follow our documented processes.
Design Consultant Job Description:
Responsible for all sales activities. Diligently follow-up leads received through various sources including Archadeck generated, self-generated, referrals, trade alliances, trade organization, etc. Develop and implement agreed upon Sales/Marketing plan which meets both personal and business goals of expanding customer base and satisfaction. Work to the achievement of company goals in the areas of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term relationships. Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients. Ensure that each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from our marketing activities and self-generated marketing activities.
- Identify, qualify sales prospects, contact, and follow through to close per the company’s documented sales process.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge of the deck, porch, and outdoor living product categories.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all available sales materials.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client database list.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Follow-up with clients for the collection of payments based upon the terms of the sales contract.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions to satisfy their needs.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Participates and contributes in educational programs offered through Archadeck of Akron.
- Paid through base salary plus commission.
Trait and Skill Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- 2 years minimum previous sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent visualization, conceptualization & math skills required.
- Familiarity and comfort with modern communication and computing technology.
- Good eye for design and construction.
- Excellent driving record.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ability to learn quickly to adapt to new environments/situations.
- Interest in arts, design, and helping people.
- Desire to constantly learn and innovate with regard to products, methods, and processes.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of construction.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
Please email resume to Patrick Sluss at email@example.com call (330)754-1044 for more information regarding this position.