If you’re fortunate enough to live in the greater Akron, Ohio area, the answer can be summed up in just three words: Archadeck Outdoor Living.
Unlike area deck builders who simply build a standard, cookie cutter deck, with no design, no forethought on how the customer wishes to use it, and no consideration of the family’s desires or needs, Archadeck is different.
Simply put, we call our differentiator “The Archadeck Difference.”
Unlike non-professional folks who build a formula deck design, Archadeck exceeds expectations, delivers value and guarantees your outdoor living project will be right.
Archadeck of Akron will design and build your outdoor living structures to your specifications. We value what you value, including expert service, peace of mind and quality projects done right.
Do I Need An Architect To Draw Plans For A Deck?
Yes, and with Archadeck, you get one as part of your project plan at no extra cost.
For the initial project design, we listen to your description of what you want in your new deck. The uses you have in mind. The functionality you’re wishing for. And how those wishes may evolve over time.
We then offer suggestions based on our 43 years of deck building expertise, discarding those that don’t feel right for you and incorporating those that do. The best designs are usually the product of collaboration between the client and the designer.
We then generate professional architectural drawings to show you our design recommendations.
How To Hire A Deck Designer
Don’t rush into making an impulsive decision. Remember to take your time during this process, as finding the right deck designer can make a big difference in the outcome of your project. Good communication and a clear understanding of your needs are a critical key to a successful collaboration.
1. First, figure out what you want in a deck. Consider the size, style, materials, and any specific features you desire. This will help you communicate your needs to the designer.
2. Decide how much you're willing to spend on the deck project. This will help you and the designer align your expectations.
3. Research potential deck designers by asking for recommendations from friends, family, or neighbors who have had decks designed. You can also search online for deck designers in your area or check local home improvement stores for referrals.
4. Before making your final selection, check into the qualifications and experience of potential designers. They should have a portfolio of past projects and potentially certifications related to deck design.
5. Contact a few designers to discuss your project. Ask about their experience, design process, and if they have references. Make sure they understand your needs and can work within your budget.
6. Ask to see their previous deck design work. This will give you a sense of their style and quality of work.
7. Talk to their deck customers. Contact their past clients to get feedback on their work, communication, and reliability.
8. Know what you will be paying for. Once you've selected a deck designer, review the contract carefully. Make sure it includes all the project details, costs, timelines, and payment terms.
Who Can Design AND Build A Deck For Me?
Archadeck is your safest bet when looking for a deck designer and builder here in Akron.
With more than four decades of excellence under our tool belts, we continually earn high praise from homeowners for custom deck design and building projects in all shapes, sizes and budgets.
To help you start this research and discovery process, click here and get a Free Deck Design Guide to help you think through what’s most important to you in the creation of your new deck.
Your Akron Deck Builder
Locally owned and operated by Patrick Sluss, Archadeck of Akron brings you the commitment to quality customer care of a local business, with the expertise and knowledge of an international design and build firm.
Building a deck is not as simple as it used to be. With advances in engineering and design, plus improvements in composite and synthetic decking, there is an increased variety of material options and design features.
Each deck we build is custom designed to blend seamlessly with your home and reflect your personal style. Our deck designs reflect beauty, quality and extended enjoyment where form and function combine as one.
Now here’s the really good news.
It all begins with a complimentary design consultation. We would love to meet you, hear about what you have in mind, and show you what we can do. Give us a call today at (330) 537-6412.
Or, since you’re already on the Web, just click this link right here to connect with the best deck building team in Akron.
Patrick Sluss, owner Archadeck of Akron.