Archadeck of Suburban Boston
We are a highly respected Design/Build construction company that specializes in exterior residential projects. Our designers have a Degree in Architecture and we all work hard to present a professional image to our clients. Indeed, we have earned 41 local and national awards for design and customer service. We currently need a professional Production Administrator to help our team operate effectively and seamlessly.
Our Production Administrator assists the Production Manager by performing administrative, computer, and scheduling tasks central to successful department operation. The Administrator assigns projects to our Structural Drafts-people, tracks their progress, and coordinates updates; Updates our Project Schedule Board; Gathers, copies, and distributes Specification & Drawing sets; Solicits construction status from our field carpenters and daily communicates that progress with homeowners; and schedules and coordinates tasks with specialized sub-contractors. The work is extremely varied. It is a changing mix of initiating phone calls, sending and receiving texts, creating emails, updating computer databases, copying and editing critical project drawings, adjusting schedule boards, and conversing with all our team members, prospects, and clients.
- Track Contract Packages
- Log and process new Contracts and Addenda
- Update the shared Process Methodology chart
- Assist our management team to devise and implement improvements to our system for tracking contracts
- Coordinate construction-related tasks with Building Inspectors, sub-contractors, and construction service companies
- Communicate daily status to our active clients with information from our field crews
- Process Structural Drawings
- Oversee & track the production of Structural Drawings by our Draftsmen
- Convert and occasionally edit these Drawings
- Process and report drawing packages to Headquarters
- Coordinate the flow of our active projects and Update their status on our on-line Process Methodology chart and on our manual Project Schedule board
- Provide technical computer assistance to the Production Manager and other team members
- Respond to phone queries from prospects.
Required Education and Experience:
- HS diploma, Associate’s degree in Business is preferred:
- 5 to 8 years experience in business, including interaction with clients, and familiarity with common business machines;
- Several years experience with MS Windows software and PC hardware;
- Preferred: Professional course(s) in IT, Networking, PC support, etc.
- Detailed, working knowledge of business software, including MS Excel, Word, Outlook, email software;
- Familiarity with or the ability to quickly learn programs like Google Sheets, T-Sheets, file sharing software, virtual meeting software, and some CAD programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in typing, filing, and math;
- Experience operating copiers and office machines;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Data organizational skills, including ability to create and edit Excel Spreadsheets
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick days
- 401k program with Company Match
COMPENSATION: $55,000 to $65,000, ($26.44 to $31.25 hr) dependent on experience and skills