Being America’s favorite outdoor living space builder carries a lot of responsibility with that reputation.
Respect, empathy, intuition, guidance, responsibility, and honesty are the key attributes that form the foundation of how we operate and how we treat our homeowner clientele.
5 Steps To Outdoor Living Perfection And Pleasure – Outdoor Living Space Timelines And Scheduling
All Archadeck of Columbus projects start with a phone call so we can learn more about your outdoor living project and to schedule our initial, design consultation. Once you do get started with our team of outdoor living professionals, you will be protected by two separate guarantees, constituting the most expansive customer protection plan in the industry. Local oversight also assures your property and privacy are respected. We attend to every detail from securing any needed building permits, to the final cleanup, and we work very hard to be as unobtrusive as possible during the entire construction phase. Here is what to expect when dealing with us.
1. Connect: After our initial phone call, we will schedule a convenient time to meet with you onsite at your home to view your exterior grounds.
2. Consult: As you share your vision of what you are ultimately looking for in an outdoor living space home improvement, we will focus on how to make your wants, needs, and dreams a reality. This conversation is all about you.
3. Design: Taking into consideration what you are looking for and your budget, we will uncover a clear picture of what you’re looking for and provide you with an exact price quote – not just an estimate. We know from our 42 years in business that the best surprise is no surprise. We value honesty and clarity above all else.
4. Build: This is where you can sit back, relax, and not be concerned about anything to do with your home improvement project. We have it covered – all of it. Your Archadeck team will do it all, from securing permits, to cleaning up the construction debris, leaving you with the ultimate outdoor living space you’ve been wishing for.
5. Enjoy: The perfect ending to your backyard transformational adventure. Step outdoors and take it all in. Every detail, every nuance, every attribute that will now provide you with the very finest outdoor leisure, relaxation, and entertainment memories possible.
Understanding Project Timelines
Since the COVID pandemic, we all have come to realize that life as we knew it has significantly changed. As such, we all must band together to move forward in a way that restores our new sense of normalcy.
The past two years have been somewhat of a catharsis for many Americans in the workforce. It has been a time of rethinking personal and family priorities and pathways for career futures.
As a result, like many other businesses around the country, good help is hard to fine at times. The complexion of the workforce is evolving. Ever since COVID, this has been a challenge for many business owners.
Here at Archadeck of Columbus, we don’t just hire “anyone” to build our timeless, high-quality designs. It takes the finest designers and construction craftspeople to create our legendary combination outdoor living spaces.
For our clients, only the best tradespeople will do. Therefore, finding experienced and knowledgeable, seasoned builders has been difficult as our home improvement engagements grow.
As we successfully identify new members of our team, upon being hired by us, these experienced and diligent builders are then thoroughly familiarized and trained within the Archadeck process. Not to be rushed, this regimen striving for perfection takes time, too, as making good builders even better is our goal!
The Realities Of Life May Cause A Need To Adjust Project Timing
In addition to the shortage of seasoned builders who can meet our demands for dependability and performance, please keep in mind that unforeseen site conditions and even our team taking vacation or sick days may delay a project.
In the larger scheme of things, these may only delay your particular scheduled project a day or two – and considering your whole project picture – a day or two and another here or there – can add up quickly and delay the targeted completion date as a whole.
In a perfect world, our optimal desired lead time for better building is 2-3 months for most outdoor living construction home improvement projects. As we write this message, we sincerely apologize that lead times are exceeding that production window.
However, we give you our word that as a team we are working diligently every day to make every effort to shorten our leads times – so we please ask that you be patient with us. We promise you that the wait will be worth it. Our goal is to get your project designed and built in a timely manner so that you can start enjoying it as soon as possible.
About Your Local Owner And Builder, Rob Mitchell
Rob began his association with the Archadeck brand 21 years ago. After working in the landscape and hardscape industry for several years, Rob noticed a decided difference in how Archadeck operated when compared to other deck companies.
While working with Archadeck on numerous projects, large and small, he came to realize the importance of how and why they became America’s go-to choice for superior outdoor living projects.
The blend of beautiful designs, top-notch craftsmanship, and a world class customer experience all guided Rob to join the Archadeck national family.
Connect With Us Now, And Let’s Schedule Your Complimentary Design Consultation
As easy as we are to talk to, we’re even easier to connect with. Simply click here and we will be in touch very soon. Thank you.
The Archadeck of Columbus Team.