Perhaps you are familiar with the Archadeck name. Archadeck of Nashville is a locally-owned and operated deck builder, and porch and patio contractor, with the backing of a trusted national brand. Rather than being a general contractor, who offers building porches, decks, and patios, we specialize in outdoor living spaces.
We love creating a personal rapport with the folks we build for. Our clients are like family to us. While we wish we could be the perfect choice for every prospective client, there are times when Archadeck of Nashville might not be the best choice for your particular outdoor living project. This is not to say that your project is not important to us. As a specialized outdoor living design and build firm, our niche might be just outside the realm of your needs.
Do we build small projects, or perform repair work?
This answer is not a hard yes or no. It really does depend. For instance, if you are looking to replace a couple of decking boards or a porch post, or repair a deck stair, Archadeck of Nashville will likely not be your best choice. However, if you are looking for a new budget-friendly deck, we can accommodate that! While we would love to be able to work with everyone and help them achieve their outdoor living goals, super-small projects and repairs are not what we do best. Archadeck of Nashville will not be your most cost-effective choice for these types of projects, because our process is uniquely thorough. This process applies to every qualified project that we perform – large or small.
The typical Archadeck process includes:
1. Connect – Our prospective clients reach out to us via telephone or email to discuss their outdoor living project. During these initial conversations, we can discern whether we will be the correct fit for your needs. If so, we go to step two!
2. Consult – Every prospective Archadeck of Nashville client will be able to take advantage of our no-obligation outdoor living consultation. During this consultation, we discuss your design needs, and take a look at your current space to determine the type, shape, and size of your project. We discuss products that you might like to use for your project, such as low-maintenance decking, or pavers for your patio.
3. Design– Each qualified consultation will then proceed to a customized design rendering of your new space. This also includes product specifications, and a quote for your project. You are under no obligation to Archadeck of Nashville until we sign your contract!
4. Build – Once we have your design approved and contract signed, we will take care of all permitting requirements, and get you onto our building schedule. Our contractors are the best in the business – experienced in building decks, porches, and patios. They are also experienced with specialty outdoor building materials, such as composite decking and Eze-Breeze porch windows. Each Archadeck of Nashville outdoor living project is backed by the strongest guarantees and warranties in the outdoor building business.
5. Enjoy – This is the best part! At Archadeck of Nashville, we hang our hats on your satisfaction. Our goal is to give you the best space for your enjoyment, and we never tire of seeing our clients’ reactions to their new outdoor living areas!
What if your small outdoor living project or repair work does fit within our capabilities?
If we believe that we can perform your project cost-effectively, we will set up a no-obligation design consultation. Even though you would not be obligated to hire us until you sign your contract, we do require a design retainer if we create a custom design.
Are you considering a new outdoor living design for your Nashville area home? Archadeck of Nashville is ready to help you achieve backyard nirvana, with a space that is customized to your every need. Let’s talk soon!
Let Archadeck of Nashville design and build that amazing outdoor space you have always dreamed of. Contact us today to learn more by calling the number shown to the right, or send us an email at email@example.com.