Archadeck of Central SC can create an all-inclusive outdoor living environment in your own backyard — the ultimate “staycation” destination!
When planning the family vacation, who doesn’t love an all-inclusive resort or vacation package? It’s convenient, has so many choices and everything is taken care of in the package price. This means all the basics are covered, there’s something for everyone to enjoy, and most important you’re not spending your relaxation and fun time working out the details or cleaning up…it’s no fuss and no muss. Now imagine that same feeling in your own backyard with a custom all-inclusive, low-maintenance outdoor living space for you to enjoy almost year-round! That’s exactly what Archadeck of Central South Carolina did for these homeowners in the Wildwood neighborhood located in NE Columbia, SC.
In some areas of life, it’s hard to make everyone happy, but with the right design and materials, it was easy to create an outdoor living environment that has everything these homeowners need and want in a low-maintenance space that is so versatile and options rich that it pleases everyone, effortlessly. They wanted a combination of protected and open spaces, in a low-maintenance, multi-level structure, connected to a hardscape area with room for an outdoor kitchen, dining area, conversation areas, and an integrated fire feature.
With a clear list of features and an understanding of what they were envisioning, we went to work laying out and designing their custom outdoor living environment that fit the way they want to enjoy their outdoor lifestyle. Once the plans were completed, we met with the homeowners for their approval of the design and they were ecstatic! Seeing the mental image of their dream space translated into design plans made the concept of their own private, all-inclusive backyard resort very real.
The final approved design of this major outdoor living combination space includes a low- maintenance AZEK porch and deck, outdoor kitchen, patio with stone wall, and integrated gas fire pit. The versatility of each of these structures and spaces individually is impressive, but when you put them all together, the vast number of options for using this combination space is mind-blowing!! Let’s take a look at each element:
- The Covered Porch – Also referred to as an “open porch,” it has a roof, which provides protection from the sun, unpredictable summer rainstorms, and other elements and still offers the benefit of circulating fresh air. In this area, it can be used for dining, family game night, a cool, quiet area for relaxing or just about anything.
- The Deck – It not only adds value to the home, but it enhances the way our customers live outdoors, as it can be used as a wide open space for a large group to mingle and socialize or broken up into zones with cozy furnishings to create conversation areas…the options are limited only by the imagination. They can take advantage of all the benefits that the fresh air and sunshine provide, and spend quality time with their friends and family entertaining in style with little fuss.
- The Outdoor Kitchen – We all know the kitchen is the true “hub” of the home. It’s unclear if it’s the wonderful smells that waft from this area, the easy access to all of the food, or the need to be involved in the activity, no matter how much space or comfortable seating you have in the den, everyone seems to gather in the kitchen. The outdoor kitchen has the same draw and it allows the host and head chef to still be involved in the fun of the outdoor events while preparing the food and drinks.
- The Patio – Much like the deck, a patio is attractive, weather-resistant, and extremely functional as it significantly expands a family’s living and entertaining space with extreme versatility in design. The physical structure of this patio is exceptionally durable, low-maintenance, and easily lends itself to a multitude of uses with its stamped concrete design. A rounded hardscape seating wall helps define the space and serves as a plant shelf or additional seating around the integrated fire pit with a gas insert.
- The Fire Pit – Gather chairs all around it, no matter what the season, and it’s an instant social hour with s’mores and hot chocolate or beers and brats. More often than not, fire pits are built into the hardscape area to provide almost year-round enjoyment of the outdoor space, as with this design. The addition of a fire pit makes a strong focal point and generates an abundance of ambiance, light, and warmth as well.
Clearly, each component can hold its own in the world of outdoor living structures. Now, put them all together and this all-inclusive outdoor living combination space cohesively functions as one space with overwhelming versatility of style and function as well as a multitude of benefits. Add the fact that it’s constructed entirely of low-maintenance materials for many years of immeasurable enjoyment while providing a uniquely stunning addition to their property…and I bet we have blown your mind!
The Archadeck of Central SC team – Mike Reu, Marshall Reu and Tucker Reu
Developing low-maintenance outdoor living areas extends the enjoyment of your space and unlocks the full potential of your home. As homeowners increasingly seek to expand their living spaces and bring the comfort of the indoors to their backyards, Archadeck of Central South Carolina will continue to help them fulfill their outdoor living dreams. If you are ready to create your own all-inclusive outdoor living environment contact us by calling email@example.com.