It’s a life lesson our parents taught us when we were very young. “You get what you pay for.”
World renowned business consultant, Ian Altman, shares his thoughts on the topic.
“Look at any consumer advertising, and you’ll often hear, ‘We beat XYZ’s prices every time. Come here for the best deal.’ Of course, savvy customers know that in some cases price matters most. However, there are many instances when the lowest price is not the best deal.”
This is particularly true when you decide to hire a professional builder to design and build a custom outdoor living structure.
Selecting the right contractor is key. Face it, your home is most likely one of the largest investments you will ever make in your lifetime. Going the extra mile and doing your due diligence to find a contractor who specializes as an outdoor living space builder can be a confusing task. That is, unless you happen to discover all that Archadeck of Nashville has to offer and how they deliver.
The Archadeck Value Difference Is Worth Its Weight In Gold
Whether you’re planning to build the patio, deck, screened porch, or 3-season porch of your dreams, choosing the right contractor for the job is the most important step of the process. Here is what to look for:
1. Reputation: Ask around. Check with neighbors who have outdoor spaces they love. Ask them why they chose the contractor they did. Were they dependable? Did they answer their phone calls? Did they keep them abreast of scheduling delays and material availability? Did they deliver what they promised? And, do they feel they received good value for the price they paid?
2. Social Media: With public opinion freely offered today on the Internet, check the most popular review platforms to see what people think of Archadeck of Nashville. Featured on Facebook, as well as on Google, Archadeck scores well with client satisfaction, professional integrity, and great value for the investment. Angi is another trusted source where it has been receiving verified reviews since 2015. And on Houzz, diligent prospective outdoor living clients will discover that we were honored with 6 Houzz Awards and 2 Houzz Badges for Superior Service for the last 6 consecutive years.
3. Design Consultation: Be sure to meet with the finalists you are considering and see how they think on their feet. Ask open-ended questions to see if they are good managers and problem solvers. Ask them things like “What will you do if the materials you specify for my project are delayed?” Ask them “What kind of outdoor projects bring you the most joy and satisfaction as a contractor?” And lastly, ask for references of clients who have used their services. Dig deep and discover the truth.
4. Ownership: Who owns the building business? Is it locally owned and operated?
5. Awards: How many accolades and awards have they received for design and building excellence?
6. Peace of Mind: During multi-stage outdoor building projects, leave nothing to chance. Be sure your contractor is “truly” professional. Make sure that they are licensed, insured, and knowledgeable and compliant with local building codes.
7. Documentation: Do they openly share their success stories, like we do in our blog?
8. Completion Guarantee: Do they your project will be completed based on the agreed upon contract?
It's Always Been True That You Get What You Pay For
Planning your outdoor space should be as exciting as seeing the project come to life before your very eyes.
On time and on budget, Archadeck welcomes the opportunity to design and build the backyard you’ve always dreamed about.
Spurred by your creativity and imagination, our thinking may be outside the box, but our unparalleled attention to detail and exquisite customer care is totally inside the ballpark.
A porch builder like Archadeck can only provide an accurate quote on your outdoor living project after gathering a lot more information from you.
Without knowing the size and location of your project, and what materials and amenities you want, a builder’s estimate is purely that, an estimate. And estimates are subject to change—even after your project is underway.
Some contractors may lowball your estimate to get the job and then come back with additional costs as they proceed with the work.
That’s not how Archadeck of Nashville does business.
Archadeck won’t give you an estimate, we will give you a firm quote in writing. If you sign a contract for Archadeck to build your outdoor living space based on that quote, that quote is your cost. The cost will not change unless you request a change in materials or the scope of your project changes.
Outstanding Value Now – And For Years To Come
Part of what contributes to our long-term success is that our team prides itself on building with quality, providing expert warranties, and trusted, dependable service after the sale.
In this day and age, it is very often difficult to get a builder – or virtually any vendor for that matter – to return calls. Archadeck does, and much more.
Our entire expert staff is with you during every phase of your project, guiding you, educating you, and most importantly, taking care of you as if you are our one and only client.
Remember, an Archadeck structure will add value to your home should you ever decide to sell. And speaking of value, it will transform your enjoyment of outdoor living leisure immeasurably.
We improve curb appeal, versatility, and add endless benefits with our quality structures.
Our decks, patios, porches and combo spaces present a unique value incentive, because truly there is no other builder quite like us. Our process makes us different.
Many Reasons Why We Are The Finest Music City Outdoor Spaces Builder
Say hello to the team who will treat you like family by visiting our team page on our website.
Our Promise To You
• We take pride in our expert customer service, our designs and how we build.
• We use only the highest quality materials.
• We offer warranties unlike any other outdoor living space builder in the area.
• We are locally owned and operated.
Easy To Reach And Easy To Talk To
Contact Archadeck of Nashville today to schedule a design consultation for your new outdoor living space. The call is free, but the results are priceless!