If you are thinking about hiring a contractor to design and build an outdoor living project at your Nashville-area home, the time to take action is now.
At Archadeck of Nashville, we are always thinking of outdoor living projects. We understand that this time of year, you might be less inclined to do so, but we are here to tell you that it pays to think of your upcoming 2019 outdoor living project now.
The outdoor living season has peaked and naturally, you’ll be spending less time outdoors as it gets colder here in TN. Don’t let an out-of-sight, out-of-mind mentality end up costing you money or time when it comes to planning your new deck, porch or patio! See; many homeowners believe they should wait until after winter weather has passed before talking to a deck or porch builder about building their anticipated project. This belief will increase the cost of your project.
You see, manufacturers will enact their 2019 price increases shortly after the new year. Those costs are passed down to Archadeck of Nashville, and in turn to you, our client. Other general circumstances, such as a strong economy, also dictate building materials pricing. A strong economy is, of course, what we all want, but the unfortunate truth is better economic times create higher costs, less available labor force, and longer project delivery times. It behooves anyone thinking of adding a new outdoor living space in 2019, to get in touch with us now, so that your contract is signed before the ball drops on New Year’s Eve, to take advantage of lower costs and to get on our 2019 building schedule now!
Along with impending tariffs that may influence material prices in the coming year we are also a sustainable business that needs to raise prices from time-to-time.
In order to lock in 2018 prices, you need to take the following actions:
1. Call us as soon as you can (this week, if possible!) to schedule your free design consultation.
2. Gather all your ideas about what you would like your new deck, porch, patio or other outdoor living space to look like – and all your questions.
3. Meet with an Archadeck of Nashville design consultant to begin planning your project. Be prepared to answer questions about how you and your family want to use this outdoor living space because your answers will influence the design we create for you. Every structure we build is custom-designed for one client, so each design is unique.
4. Consider the various materials available – such as wood vs. low-maintenance composites and synthetic options – and choose the materials you want for your addition. Your Archadeck design consultant will guide you through this process and show you samples of various materials. If your project includes other elements such as a pergola, outdoor fire feature, outdoor kitchen, etc., you will need to select materials for each element.
5. Review and approve the professionally-designed plans Archadeck’s team creates for your project. We may take the design through several iterations before we arrive at the final design.
6. Sign a contract with Archadeck prior to December 31, 2018. A portion of the price we agree upon will be payable at signing.
Will you be adding a new custom outdoor living space to your Nashville area home next year, but want to lock in 2018 materials prices? Call us today to learn more at (615) 640-3628, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to creating the perfect space for the outdoor lifestyle you want!
Archadeck of Nashville proudly serves Arrington, Brentwood, Franklin, Gallatin, Hendersonville, La Vergne, Lebanon, Mount Juliet, Murfreesboro, Nashville, Nolensville, Smyrna, Spring Hill and Thompson’s Station, TN.