Featured in this month’s Traditional Home and Country Living is the Archadeck Outdoor Living’s 2012 Design Guide (it is also available to download on our outdoor living website). If you haven’t downloaded the Design Guide, it guides you through the process of creating an outdoor living space. It includes questions to ask and things to consider when planning your outdoor space including:
- How you will use the space?
- What views are important to you?
- How do you want your existing landscaping incorporated?
- Where in your yard will the project be built?
- What do you want to put on in your space?
- Answering questions like these will guide the design phase of your space. It will help you decide what you want to build whether it is a deck, porch, patio, pergola, gazebo, outdoor kitchen or a combination.
If you are thinking about enhancing your outdoor living space, please download our design guide or contact your local Archadeck office.