Are you a Millennial? Are you looking for an outdoor living space contractor who understands your needs? If so, read on …
Although the term Millenial may strike fear in the hearts of some lifestyle companies, Archadeck of Birmingham, understand millennials view an outdoor living space as an environment, not just an outdoor area. We also understand that Millenials wait longer and are more prepared when buying their first home than previous generations. Planning and due diligence is key when buying your first home, which is smart. Why should choosing the right builder for your outdoor living area be any less important?
Home Ownership – Finding the Right Place and Making it Your Own
Owning your own home … it means more than just paying a mortgage instead of paying rent. It means taking this new home – new to you, at least – and making it just right for the way you live. If there is anything you don’t like about this home, you’ll need to change it. As your local custom porch and deck builder, we can help with creating the ideal outdoor living space.
When you purchase your home, whether previously owned or a new build, it is important to make it your own. Modifying a home to fit your preferences and your lifestyle is part of the fun of homeownership. You can make every part of it yours in terms of design as well as function. At Archadeck, custom is what we are all about. We realize that part of making a home all your own are the elements that speak to who you are, your tastes and personal style. While other outdoor living companies create cookie cutter outdoor structure designs, we design one-of-a-kind spaces. This is what sets us apart from the crowd.
Ideas for Your New Outdoor Living Environment
- Would you like to surround yourself with the rustic feel of wood? You’ll likely need to add a new deck, or replace an existing deck on the house.
- If low-maintenance is key, take a look at our timeless composite and vinyl (PVC) deck designs.
- Is a porch more your style? You may decide to convert that old deck to a roofed structure. Or start from scratch with a new covered porch or screened porch design. Our cedar porches are another option for those that like the look and feel of wood.
- If you prefer to keep your options open, consider a deck-and-porch combination and get the best of both worlds!
One of the first things we do when we begin the planning stage of your new outdoor living space is discuss how you plan to use it. Establishing your primary function for utilizing the area will help us design to fit your lifestyle and spatial needs.
- Do you prefer solitude or do you entertain often? These factors might influence the size that best fits your needs.
- Do you like to eat outdoors? Cook outdoors? If this is the case, we need to design for a table and chairs, or grilling/outdoor kitchen area for whatever kind of structure you build.
- Would you enjoy spending time around a fire pit or outdoor fireplace?
- Is privacy a factor? The proximity to the homes and backyards nearby can influence whether privacy options should be part of your design.
- Do you have small children or pets? If so, access and security elements will likely be needed to ensure they too can enjoy your new space.
- Are screened porches more your style? If you like sitting outside but hate the bugs, a screened porch may be the perfect fit. Not only will it keep the insects away, but a porch has the advantage of keeping you out of the rain and hot sun.
Due Diligence and Homework
We understand doing your homework and being thorough when choosing the right builder is important. Part of your due diligence process should begin with reading what others have to say about their experience with us. Reviews are important to you, and they’re important to us, too. Reviews posted by our past customers give you a good idea of what to expect when you hire us to build your Birmingham outdoor living space. We have great Google reviews, and we want to share them with you. We also have a 5-star rating on Facebook, have a A+ rating with the BBB and have several recommendations on Nextdoor:.
Design and Build
Archadeck of Birmingham is dedicated to authenticism. We’re not going to waste your time. We want you to appreciate our clean, honest, straightforward way of working with you. We want you to find it so easy you’ll be telling your friends and family about it. Word of mouth is important to us, so if we meet – and exceed – your expectations, we want you to tell people about it! In addition, feel free to mention us in your social media posts about your project on Facebook and Instagram!
Once all the design decisions are made and finalized and contract signed, we’ll order materials based on the design you’ve selected, whether it’s a screened porch, deck or combination space with custom amenities. Once we have the materials, it’s time to build. You’ll see the design choices you’ve made take shape and come together. This is where everything falls into place.
Are you a millennial looking for an outdoor living building-and-design firm to transform your home and create the outdoor living space you want? If so, please give us a call today at (205) 576-5780 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.