Full Time Position
We are Archadeck Outdoor Living, North America’s leading designer
and builder of outdoor living spaces such as decks, porches, hardscape
patios, and shade structures.
Archadeck is seeking a runner to assist our Construction Manager with customer expectations and delivering projects to meet/exceed the company's budgetary and quality requirements. Our company is growing due to our nationally recognized and awarded brand and reputation. We would welcome the right candidate to join our team of seasoned construction and sales professionals. Archadeck provides competitive pay based on experience.
This position will be primarily responsible for helping the Construction
Manager to ensure efficient, accurate, and successful projects sold to
our clients. This can be a labor-intensive job at times, mixed with a
good bit of driving.
- Picking up and dropping off materials to crews (Truck is provided)
- Organize and inventory materials in the warehouse
- Prep for projects and collecting materials after the job at each site
- Various tasks given by the construction manager
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- A high standard for customer service
- Strong organizational skills that include the ability to multitask on several projects at once
- Good work ethic and strong communication skills required
- Must be able to occasionally lift 80-pound bags of concrete
- Need reliable transportation
- Must provide proof of auto insurance and a valid driver’s license
Compensation: $14.00 per hour