Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio is more than your local deck, porch, patio and outdoor living space builder. We are also the area’s premier provider for maintenance of existing outdoor living spaces We offer a variety of maintenance services to protect and beautify your investment. These include cleaning, brightening, and protecting wood decks, composite decks, and hardscape surfaces such as paver patios, pool surrounds, sidewalks, walkways and driveways.
Spring has sprung and that means it is time to get your outdoor areas in tip top shape for the outdoor living season!
We use high-quality, eco-friendly cleaners to ensure the safety of your family and surrounding/adjacent structures and landscape. We use and supply Defy wood cleaning and staining products. Our products consists of a safe, oxygenated bleach wood deck cleaning solution that effectively remove dirt, grime, mold, algae, and weathered graying from wood surfaces. Our maintenance service performs best when conditions are dry and when the average-daily temperature is above 50-degrees, so early spring is the best time to schedule this service.
In case you didn’t know we offer this service, here is a breakdown of how our process works:
- Our trained technician will clean your outdoor structure with our eco-friendly cleaner. Unlike other chlorine bleach-based cleaners, our environmentally-friendly product is biodegradable and will not harm wood fibers, pets, turf grass or most plants.
- Using chlorine bleach not only harms the wood as well as the vegetation surrounding the deck, but it doesn’t actually clean or remove any stains. It just bleaches them out. Our cleaner is a safe, powdered, oxygen bleach concentrate that is mixed with water to safely clean and restore the natural beauty of your exterior wood surfaces. During the cleaning process, you can actually see it working as it foams up and penetrates down to the pores to give your deck a thorough cleaning that a chlorine bleach cleaner could never hope to accomplish.
- Our cleaning step is then followed by a thorough power washing using fresh, clean water.
- We then follow these steps up with an application of environmentally-friendly, premium quality sealant. Our synthetic resin sealer protects your deck from the elements and resists seasonal mold and mildew growth. You may choose a color from our wide array of choices, or leave it natural.
- Our clean and protect services are perfect for use on pressure treated decks and wooden outdoor structures such as cedar, mahogany, redwood or any vertical or horizontal exterior wood surface. Our service is great for both old and new decks. Keep in mind, new wood needs to be cleaned in order to remove mill scale to make the surface more porous in order to easily absorb deck stain.
We also clean and refresh older, composite decks and hardscapes too! Contact us for more information.
Tim Stephens, owner at Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio.