Believe it or not, spring is only 33 days away! Is your existing outdoor living space looking a little worse for wear?
If your answer is Yes, Our Outdoor Living Space Clean and Protection Service is the perfect service to get your backyard spring ready!
Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio offers a variety of maintenance services to protect and beautify your investment. These include cleaning, brightening, and protecting wood decks, composite decks, and hardscape surfaces such as paver patios, pool surrounds and driveways.
Our deck clean and seal service is best performed during periods of dry weather when the average daily temperature exceeds 50-degrees. Here is how it works:
- We begin by cleaning your outdoor structure with our eco-friendly cleaner. Here at Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio, we use and supply Defy wood cleaning and staining products. This product we use consists of a safe, oxygenated bleach wood deck cleaning solution that effectively removes dirt, grime, mold, algae, and weathered graying from wood surfaces. Unlike most chlorine bleach-based cleaners, our environmentally-friendly product is biodegradable and will not harm wood fibers, pets, turf grass or most plants.
- Using a chlorine bleach not only harms the wood as well as the vegetation surrounding the deck, but it doesn’t actually clean or remove any stains. It just bleaches them out. Our wooden surface cleaner is a safe, powdered, oxygen bleach concentrate that is mixed with water to safely clean and restore the natural beauty of your exterior wood surface. During the cleaning process, you can actually see it working as it foams up and penetrates down to the pores to give your deck a thorough cleaning that a chlorine bleach cleaner could never hope to accomplish.
- Our cleaning step is then followed by a thorough power washing using fresh, clean water.
- The next step is an application of environmentally-friendly, premium quality sealant. Our synthetic resin sealer protects your deck from the elements and resists mold and mildew growth. You may choose a color from our wide array of choices, or leave it natural.
- Our clean and protect service is perfect for use on pressure treated wood decks and outdoor structures, cedar, mahogany, redwood or any vertical or horizontal exterior wood surface.
Our clean and seal service works for old decks and new decks alike. Even new wood needs to be cleaned in order to remove mill scale to make the surface more porous to easily absorb deck stain. We also carry the full Defy product line here in our showroom so you can also call us and pick up what you need to restore your deck as a weekend warrior project.
Contact us to schedule your maintenance service! Call today to schedule your free clean and seal estimate – (937) 563-4847.
Roger Miller, owner, Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio.