At Archadeck of Birmingham, we are always thinking of outdoor living projects. We understand that this time of year, you might be less inclined to do so, but we are here to tell you that it pays to think of your upcoming 2019 outdoor living project now!
Most of us have found ourselves in the post-Thanksgiving and Black Friday mandatory recovery period. We’re talking physical, mental, and fiscal recovery, and we feel you! Though it might seem ridiculous to add one more thing to your end-of-year to-do list, we implore you to stop a moment to think ahead. When it comes to cost savings building your 2019 Birmingham deck, screened porch, porch, or outdoor living combination project, you can actually save money if you act now. We don’t mean to sound the alarm…but we’re sounding the alarm!
You see, manufacturers will enact their 2019 price increases shortly after the new year. Those costs are passed down to Archadeck of Birmingham, and in turn to you, our client. Other general circumstances, such as a strong economy, also dictate building materials pricing. A strong economy is, of course, what we all want, but the unfortunate truth is better economic times create higher costs, less available labor force, and longer project delivery times. It behooves anyone looking to build a new outdoor living space in 2019, to get in touch with us now, so that your contract is signed before the ball drops on New Year’s Eve, to take advantage of lower costs and to get on our 2019 building schedule now!
Looking for a Birmingham screened porch builder? We’ve got you covered.
— Recent custom screened porch in Hoover, AL, by Archadeck of Birmingham.
Archadeck of Birmingham is here, and we are ready to begin planning your 2019 outdoor living building project now. We can help you design and build the outdoor space of your dreams, and all you have to do is quickly reach out to us now to get the ball rolling. Not only will starting your project planning now save money on your project, but it also gets you on our schedule for the upcoming springtime rush. It’s kind of like the Black Friday of outdoor living construction! Be ready to beat the rush! Here’s what you need to do.
It’s simple, really! Allow us to guide you through planning your 2019 Birmingham outdoor living project NOW.
1. Call us at (205) 576-5780 TODAY! Stop putting us off. Our awesome outdoor building professionals are ready to provide you with a FREE design consultation!
2. Have your Pinterest boards and ideas in-hand, as well as any questions you might have for us when we visit! You should definitely visit the Archadeck of Birmingham Pinterest boards as well…
3. Think about not only how beautiful you want your space to be, but how you see yourself using it! If you’re thinking about a deck, maybe you want to add a grill area, eat-in space, and even a pergola-covered space for partial sun protection and relaxation. We’ve got you thinking now! Tell us how you envision yourself and your family living outdoors. Be ready to help us determine the best outdoor living solution for you!
4. Consider different materials that you would like to have in your space, such as low-maintenance composite decking, beautiful cedar porch materials, and even stone elements for columns or an outdoor fireplace. Know your design preferences, and we will help you along with product samples too!
— TimberTech deck in Hoover, AL, by Archadeck of Birmingham.
5. Be ready to review, re-review, and approve Archadeck of Birmingham’s professionally-produced design plans.
6. Sign on the dotted line no later than December 31, and pay an agreed upon deposit amount on your contract. The, pat yourself on the back, and toast a drink to Archadeck of Birmingham and to saving money your newly planned outdoor living space in 2019!
Will you be adding a new custom outdoor living space to your Birmingham area home next year, but want to lock in 2018 materials prices? Call us now at (205) 576-5780. We look forward to creating the perfect space for the outdoor lifestyle you want!
— Derek & Carissa Crews, owners Archadeck of Birmingham.