Sunroom Design & Installations
Sunroom additions for your home
With Archadeck of Alpharetta, you can add something special and luxurious to your house with a sunroom design and installations. Sunroom additions provide homeowners with lots of benefits, such as reducing energy costs, controlling indoor temperatures, and increasing the value of their property. You’ll also get natural light all year round without experiencing extreme temperatures or pests coming inside. Plus it’s a great place to entertain family and friends!
Why should you choose Archadeck of Alpharetta?
- We're backed up by our customer testimonials
- Our sunrooms are backed by Archadeck’s written warranty for workmanship of one-year ¹ and structural integrity of five years². See more here.
- Our sunroom contractors are trained, licensed, and certified in all applicable areas
- Our team is focused on design and quality
- Custom Designs
- We offer finance options.
Our team will help make the sunroom easier by taking care of everything from start-to-finish while delivering quality results that exceed industry standards. We adhere to strict building codes and are well versed in local regulations so you don’t have to worry about any complications when adding this feature onto your home.
Maximize Your Home's Potential with a Sunroom
A sunroom is more than just an addition to your home; it's a gateway to a world of benefits that can significantly enhance your living experience. At Archadeck of Alpharetta, we specialize in creating custom sunrooms that cater to your unique needs, style, and budget.
Benefits of a Sunroom
- Year-Round Enjoyment: Experience the beauty of the outdoors in the comfort of your home, no matter the season, with a sunroom that provides insulation and temperature control.
- Increased Living Space: Add valuable square footage to your home for various purposes, such as a lounge area, dining space, home office, or a place to connect with nature.
- Natural Light and Scenic Views: Immerse yourself in the beauty of natural light and picturesque outdoor views, fostering a sense of tranquility and well-being.
- Versatility and Customization: Design your sunroom to match your unique style, with choices in materials, finishes, and layout configurations.
- Home Value: Boost your property's resale value and appeal to potential buyers with the addition of a sunroom.
A custom sunroom from Archadeck of Alpharetta can transform your home and lifestyle. Our experienced team collaborates closely with you to create a sunroom that not only meets but exceeds your expectations. Discover the countless advantages of a sunroom today and unlock the full potential of your living space.
Frequently asked questions about sunroom designs
Does adding a sunroom raise your home value?
Adding a sunroom to your home is an investment that can pay off significantly. According to Remodeling Magazine's Cost vs. Value Report, adding a sunroom to your home is likely to add up to 8% of its market value. Depending on the size and quality of the sunroom, however, that number could be even higher! Sunrooms are particularly popular in warmer climates where people are looking for ways to enjoy the outdoors without being exposed to the elements.
Do Sunrooms Stay Warm in Winter?
The short answer is yes—but not necessarily without some help from you! If you want your sunroom to stay warm during the winter months, make sure that you insulate it properly by double-glazing all windows and doors, sealing any cracks or gaps with caulking or weatherstripping, and installing energy-efficient blinds or curtains. Additionally, adding additional insulation between the walls and roof can help keep heat in during colder months. You may also want to consider heating solutions such as electric baseboard heaters or space heaters if you plan on using your sunroom regularly in wintertime.
What Side of the House Should a Sunroom Be On?
When deciding which side of your house would make for the best location for a sunroom addition, there are several factors you should consider. First and foremost is sunlight—south-facing sides typically get more direct sunlight than east-facing sides due to angles related to sunrise and sunset times throughout the year. Additionally, if possible try and locate it away from trees or other objects that could shade the room during certain parts of the day. Finally, take into account prevailing winds when determining placement—west facing rooms will typically experience more wind than east facing rooms due to global climate patterns.
Call us at (770) 763-7778 to ask us any question about sunroom installations & designs.