Archadeck of West Central and Southwest Ohio local owner, Roger Miller, has some great news for a select few clients.
Say goodbye to staining and sealing this year – and every year thereafter.
Roger and his seasoned professional outdoor living design and build team are your local deck, porch, patio and outdoor living space builder. And yes, you already know that. But did you know that we are also the area’s premier provider for the cleaning and preservation of existing outdoor living spaces?
Yep, we’re that, too.
We offer a variety of maintenance services to protect and beautify your investment. These include cleaning, brightening, and protecting wood decks, composite decks, and hardscape surfaces such as paver patios, pool surrounds, sidewalks, walkways and driveways.
But this kind of annual maintenance for your wood decks, porches and other wood outdoor structures is critical to increase longevity, functionality, and their original good looks.
Spring Is Here And It’s Time To Get Your Outdoor Areas In Great Shape For The 2022 Outdoor Living Season
You will be happy to learn that we use high-quality, eco-friendly cleaners to ensure the safety of your family, surrounding spaces and adjacent structures.
We use and supply Defy wood cleaning and staining products. Our products consist of a safe, oxygenated bleach wood deck cleaning solution that effectively removes dirt, grime, mold, algae, and weathered graying from wood surfaces.
Our maintenance service performs best when conditions are dry and when the average-daily temperature is above 50-degrees, so early SPRING IS THE BEST TIME TO SCHEDULE THIS SERVICE.
Here is how it works…
5 Reasons Why Our Wood Deck Preservation System Is Absolute Perfection
1. Our trained technician will clean your outdoor structure with our eco-friendly cleaner. Unlike other chlorine bleach-based cleaners, our environmentally-friendly product is biodegradable and will not harm wood fibers, pets, turf grass or most plants.
2. Using chlorine bleach not only harms the wood, as well as the vegetation surrounding the deck, but it doesn’t actually clean or remove any stains. It just bleaches them out. Our cleaner is a safe, powdered, oxygen bleach concentrate that is mixed with water to safely clean and restore the natural beauty of your exterior wood surfaces. During the cleaning process, you can actually see it working as it foams up and penetrates down to the pores to give your deck a thorough cleaning that a chlorine bleach cleaner could never hope to accomplish.
3. Our cleaning step is then followed by a thorough power washing using fresh, clean water – not recycled waste water.
4. We then follow these steps up with an application of environmentally-friendly, premium quality sealant. Our synthetic resin sealer protects your deck from the elements and resists seasonal mold and mildew growth. You may choose a color from our wide array of choices, or leave it natural.
5. Our clean and protect services are perfect for use on pressure treated decks and wooden outdoor structures such as cedar, mahogany, redwood or any vertical or horizontal exterior wood surface. Our service is great for both old and new decks. Keep in mind, new wood needs to be cleaned in order to remove mill scale to make the surface more porous in order to easily absorb deck stain.
Low Maintenance Decks Need A Refresh, Too
Archadeck can clean and refresh the beauty of your low-maintenance deck, too!
In addition to wooden outdoor surfaces, we can also clean your older low-maintenance, synthetic, and composite deck, and bring it back to its original luster.
Granted, low maintenance decks require little work to keep in good condition, but they still need maintenance and attention to keep them in tip-top shape.
Our composite deck cleaning service uses a safe, oxygenated cleaner that’s highly effective at removing black stains caused by dirt, grime and graying common on composite decking surfaces. In addition, unlike chlorine bleach, our environmentally-friendly deck cleaner is biodegradable.
What About My Patio And Hardscapes, You Say?
For patio pavers, stone hardscapes, and brushed concrete outdoor living spaces, we strongly recommend cleaning and sealing them every 3 to 7 years, depending on environmental aspects and traffic to the area.
Whether you have a new hardscape, or if your patio has been in service for several years, our team will gladly keep it protected or help revive it to its former beauty with our proven cleaning and sealing process.
The Sooner We Connect, The Sooner We Can Get Started
Call our office at your earliest convenience at 937-563-4847. Or better yet, click here.
Roger Miller, owner Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio.