Not too many years ago, homeowners used a book with yellow pages to find a deck builder and other remodeling, outdoor and home service providers. Today, we have the internet. But finding what you’re looking for is not always as easy as typing a search term and clicking on Enter. If you search for Central Georgia’s best deck builder, you may get page after page of hits. It can be overwhelming. How do you know which deck builder is the right one for the project you have in mind?
We often talk with homeowners in the Macon and Warner Robins area who have been looking for a great deck builder. Their methods have been successful, because in each case, their search led them to us, Archadeck of Central GA. In order to find us, many used the organized approach described here.
Wondering how to find a deck builder?
You can start by writing down every question you might have for a deck builder. Think of this as an interview for finding the best deck builder in Central GA. It is! The organized way to compare deck builders is to select a handful of them and ask each one the same set of questions. Then you can compare their answers. Chances are one of them will likely resonate more with you than the others. That’s more of a gut feeling. However, stay focused on your questions and their answers to get the information you need to make your decision.
What questions are important to you as a homeowner?
- Which deck builder seems the most knowledgeable?
- Which has had the most experience building decks like the one you want, whether that’s a wooden deck or one designed with low-maintenance materials?
- Which ones create custom deck designs for every one of their clients?
- Which deck builder got back with you in a timely manner from point of contact? This could be by phone or email.
- Which deck builder seems the most professional? If you arrange a meeting, are they on time?
- Which deck builders talk about the quality of their work and their attention to detail?
- Which deck builder offers written warranties – beyond manufacturers’ warranties on materials?
- Which deck builder can give you a quote on a multi-structural outdoor living space with a deck, pergola, patio and other hardscapes, or even a screened porch?
Who is the best deck builder for my deck project?
Archadeck of Central GA can save you a good bit of time by telling you upfront that we are the Macon and Warner Robins area’s best deck builder. We encourage you, however, to organize your questions and interview some other contractors in the area. We are confident that, when you’re finished, you will come to that same conclusion. First, spend some time on our website and look through our photo galleries. We think you’ll like what you see there and find inspiration for your project, too.
We are the most knowledgeable deck builders, especially when it comes to working with composite and synthetic decking materials – as well as wood. With over 25 years of experience in the market, our team is some of the most professional contractors you’ll ever meet because we take our working relationship with our clients very seriously.
Among local deck builders, Archadeck’s craftsmanship and attention to detail are unsurpassed. We create a unique, custom deck design for each client based on their site, their needs, and their preferences. The projects we design and build are covered by two different warranties and a completion guarantee, unique in the industry. Plus, we build much more than decks! If you want a deck and a new screened porch, covered porch, pergola, sunroom, or patio, you don’t need to chase down quotes on each facet of your project. We can give you one quote on any combination of outdoor living structures.We can even build your combination space in phases to fit your lifestyle and budget!