The Woodlands Deck Services
Professional Deck Builders Backed by Trusted Warranties
If you have a home, you deserve to have an outdoor living space that suits your lifestyle.
While there are lots of companies willing to build a deck for your home, it is important to work with a licensed and experienced team. But how can you be sure you’re partnering with a trustworthy business? At Archadeck of The Woodlands, we’re proud to say that producing good results isn’t enough. Instead, we aim for outstanding, amazing, incredible — any of those options.
Some of our customer-chosen favorite benefits of our deck installations are:
- Increasing property value
- Improving curb appeal
- Improving outdoor access
- Creating more usable space
With preferred vendor relationships, we use premium materials to design low-maintenance decks. Combine the high-quality materials we use with our proven techniques and you get a beautiful addition to your home that will last for years to come.
Ready to get started? Contact a professional deck builder online and ask for a FREE in-home design consultation.
What to Look for When Hiring a Deck Builder
If you're looking for a deck builder, consider asking the following questions:
- Do they have genuine reviews vouching for their services?
- Are there warranties to cover both the build and the materials?
- Is there an in-depth safety checklist to cover every component of the build?
- Can they offer accurate, professional design insight and bring it to life?
If the business can answer “yes” to all of these questions, you’re in good hands. At Archadeck of The Woodlands, we are proud to say we check all these boxes.
Local Deck Building Contractors You Can Count On
We are proud to have support from a nationally trusted brand, serving homeowners for more than 40 years. At the same time, we’re locally owned and operated in The Woodlands, TX. Everyone should have a beautiful space to enjoy the outdoors, and we’re lucky enough to make it happen.
Our deck design and installation professionals can enhance your outdoor living space by:
- Having an upper-level deck descending to a patio and pool
- Adding screens and windows to your deck for pest protection
- Installing LED lights, TVs, or sound systems
- Upgrading your deck with a built-in bar and benches
If you have options you’d like to discuss, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re happy to talk through your property, budget, and preferences — and we have lots of creative design ideas to help get the inspiration flowing.
From the coziest outdoor living room to a luxurious multi-level entertainment space for guests, we can make it happen with your custom deck. And perhaps best of all, everything will blend seamlessly with your home so that nothing looks out of place.
How Much Should You Pay for a Deck?
The price of a deck can vary from home to home.
The cost accounts for the size and design of the deck you're looking for, the materials you'd like to use, and a variety of other factors. It's important to account for the flooring, railing, steps, and anything else you want in your new deck.
The best way to get an accurate estimate is through our free in-home consultations. We'll work closely with you to deliver your dream deck without breaking the bank. To learn more about our deck services for building your porch, reach out to our team. With our customer guarantees and warranties, you won't need to hire a handyman after working with our contractors and builders!
How to Renovate a Deck
If your deck is looking a little worse for wear, it may be time to consider a deck renovation. A good restoration will involve the following steps:
- Make any needed repairs. If your deck has any rotting, splintered, or warped boards that need to be replaced, now is the time to do it.
- Remove old finish. The first step to refinishing is to remove any old sealers / deck stains. Use a scraper to remove these products down to the bare wood.
- Scrub the surface. All of that scraping will have created a lot of debris that will need to be completely cleaned away before refinishing can be completed. Use a stiff bristle brush for this task.
- Clean the surface. Apply a deck refinishing product with a stiff bristle brush. Be sure to follow all manufacturer’s directions. Use a pressure washer with the fan nozzle to remove the remaining product.
- Sand in preparation for staining/sealing. The key to long-lasting, even stain application is to ensure that the deck has a smooth surface. After sanding, be sure to thoroughly clean away any dust before moving onto the next step.
- Apply new finish. You can use a sprayer or a roller and brush to evenly distribute the product, being careful to clean up any drips or pools as you go.
Cosmetic refinishing isn’t always the right solution for a very old or potentially unsafe deck. If your deck requires extensive rebuilding to bring it back to a usable state, or if you’re interested in a completely new deck design to add pizzazz to your outdoor space, Archadeck is ready to help!
Call (832) 662-3017 to schedule your free in-home consultation today.