Does your current deck need a facelift? Besides the fact you still have the original deck on your home and it is looking tired and worn out. Has it been standing on the south side of your home in direct sunlight? Do the deck boards look warped and cracked? Do the kids whine about the splinters they get in their bare feet when they play on the deck?
Are you worried about someone falling off your deck while entertaining because the deck rails are “a little” wobbly or worse your deck collapses and bingo you have made the headlines of the local newspaper! If you are happy with the size and shape of your deck, and the underneath deck structure is sound. Archadeck has a solution.
Redecking is basically removing all the old floorboards, railings and steps, replacing them with new pressure treated southern yellow pine or low-maintenance decking products such as AZEK or TimberTech. This is a great, cost-effective and low impact way to upgrade your outdoor space.
- Unless you use the deck & steps to access your home, odds are you will not be using them all winter. So having it torn apart for a few days will not be a big deal. The windows and doors of your home will all be closed up, so the noise our deck builders make will not be a problem.
- The kids are in school and will not be playing outside, so you won’t have to worry about keeping them away from the construction area.
- Also most of your plants will be dormant for winter. The impact on your landscape will be minimal.
- You will have your new deck ready and waiting for the first warm days of beautiful spring weather.
- Perhaps the very best reason is that in the fall and winter we at Archadeck are not as busy and you will get our very best price.
If you are considering redecking your deck this fall or winter, Archadeck of the Piedmont Triad will be your deck building partner. Give us a call for a free consultation at (336) 568-8230, drop us an email or fill out a contact form on this website. We look forward to your call.