We are all aware that screened porches are one of the very best extras a home can have. If you convert your screened room into a 3-season room you will take your outdoor living experience to a whole new level.
A 3-season room simply encompasses it all; especially the outdoors. In this area of NC we are able to enjoy 3 seasons and sometimes 3 1/2 seasons of outdoor living. We recently blogged about the 10 best reasons for converting your deck or patio into a screened porch In this post we are going to tell you the best reasons to make that screened porch into a 3 season room.
Archadeck of the Piedmont Triad will design a custom space, where you can kick back and relax three-plus seasons of the year. Adding 4-track vinyl Eze-Breeze windows to your screened porch will give you more use of your outdoor living area. Our 3-season rooms offer these benefits and more!
- Keeps out pollen in the spring.
- Adding portable heat can extend use to 4 seasons.
- Less expensive to build than sun room.
- Extends living area for family gatherings and holiday parties.
- In warm months converts to screened porch.
- Usable during inclement weather and chilly days.
- Great space for kids and pets to play.
- Add a flat screen TV and outdoor fireplace for ultimate use.
- Increases the value of your home.
3-season room design by Archadeck of the Piedmont Triad
If you are considering converting your screened porch to a 3-season room, Archadeck of the Piedmont Triad would like to be your building partner. Give us a call for a free consultation at (336) 568-8230, drop us an email or fill out a contact form on this website. We look forward to your call.