Deck Builders in Carmel, IN
Top-rated & High-quality Deck Contractors
Searching for top-rated deck builders near you? Count on Archadeck of Northern Indianapolis! We offer high-quality and reliable deck-building services to suit your needs.
Does your existing deck need repair? Do you need to replace your existing deck altogether? Or do you need a brand-new deck installed? Our local deck contractors have all your needs covered. Check out our photo gallery to see some examples of our work.
Our Deck Building Process
Our Carmel, IN deck contractors follow a very simply five-step process:
- First – start by scheduling your complimentary consultation.
- Second – we’ll meet with you to scope out your project.
- Third – we’ll design your deck and provide an exact quote.
- Fourth – we build your brand, new deck.
- Fifth – this is the best part – you get to enjoy your new deck!
Composite Decks vs. Wood Decks – Which Should I Choose?
Composite and wood are very popular choices for decking material. Below we list some of the pros and cons of each.
Have you ever wondered what composite decking is? Composite decking is made with small wood fibers, but they are enclosed in plastic. That’s a reason why they tend to be more durable than wood.
The other beauty of composite materials is that they aren’t prone to termites or other insects. That’s a huge plus!
Composite decking is your deck of choice if you’re looking for all the “bells and whistles”. But the downside is they are more expensive than your typical wood deck.
One of the biggest upsides of wood decks is the upfront cost. Wood is more affordable than composite decks.
Wood decks also offer a timeless, natural look. Wood is very attractive and smells great.
Still can’t decide? That’s okay! Our Carmel deck designers are happy to help you pick the best material for your deck. Call us today to learn more.
Why Choose Archadeck of Northern Indianapolis?
We’re locally owned and operated yet backed by a national brand. In fact, Archadeck has over 40 years of experience in the industry.
At Archadeck of Northern Indianapolis, we:
- Back our services with unmatched warranties
- Are staffed with trained, licensed, and certified deck builders
- Follow all the professional building standards
- Offer custom deck options tailored to your needs and wants
- Offer complimentary deck design consultations
- Offer financing options so you can get the new deck of your dreams
You can learn more about us on our Meet the Team page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take a professional to build a deck?
Ultimately, the time it takes to build your new deck depends on how large it’ll be. But you can expect a 12x24-foot deck to take professional deck builders roughly 1 week to install.We’ll give you a more detailed time frame during the consultation and design stages of your project.