Lake Oswego Deck Builders
Trusted Local Contractors for Patios, Porches, Pergolas & More
Are you dreaming of a beautiful outdoor living space in your Lake Oswego yard? Somewhere you can entertain guests, relax with family, and recharge in nature? Archadeck of West Portland is your one-stop resource for the custom deck or patio of your dreams! Our team of designers and builders works with you to create the ideal outdoor structure for your property, your lifestyle, and your budget, and then we construct your outdoor space with quality craftsmanship and premium materials that will withstand years and years of use. Backed by a name with more than 40 years of experience, Archadeck makes your absolute satisfaction our top priority.
Your Ideal Outdoor Living Space in Lake Oswego
No two properties are quite the same, so why would you settle for a cookie-cutter deck or patio? Our deck contractors take the time to walk around your yard, analyze your home’s architecture, and discuss your preferences and priorities before working up a custom design for the perfect outdoor space.
Here are some of the many structures we can build for you or incorporate into our design:
- Decks – From classic wood decks to low-maintenance composite decking, from single-platform to multi-level, we can create an elevated space suited to your property.
- Porches – We specialize in porch additions that look like they were always meant to be part of your home, blending seamlessly into your architecture and adding functional space.
- Patios and Hardscapes – We can take an underutilized backyard and turn it into a stunning outdoor living space with paving stones, retaining walls, and other elements.
- Sunrooms – Stay protected from the elements while still enjoying the outdoors with a sunroom in your Lake Oswego home. Sunrooms are a great all-weather alternative to screen porches.
- Pergolas – For extra shade, structure, or ambiance, you can’t beat the look of a pergola. Our builders can construct a stylish, functional pergola to add definition and flair to your outdoor space.