As North America’s leading designer and builder of custom outdoor living spaces, we are forever in pursuit of construction professionals and master craftsmen. We seek out construction professionals with established carpentry expertise and solid references of work and select only the best to work on our residential building and remodeling projects.
Previous carpentry experience with residential projects is a basic requirement for our crews as are strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic and the ability to follow our documented process.
Responsibilities of our Subcontractors include:
- To construct Archadeck Outdoor Living designed projects as awarded, using the appropriate Construction Master File Details and Quality Assurance Checklists
- To deliver the finished product to the satisfaction of the contract specifications, customer expectations, building officials and the Archadeck franchisee
- Coordinate your employees to insure they understand and work to construction drawings in compliance with Master File Details and Quality Assurance Checklists.
- Check construction drawings with sales design drawing to insure adequacy and accuracy of information.
- Check materials delivered against take-off and inform franchisee of shortages. This will allow for prompt delivery of missing items and uninterrupted workflow.
- Establish and follow schedule with Franchisee.
- Maintain an orderly job site – clean up daily and assure safety practices are utilized.
- Maintain positive relations with customers. Refer all problems to franchisee for resolution. Contact franchisee if necessary to resolve immediately.
- Comply with Subcontractor Agreement as signed.
For detailed information regarding local employment opportunities available, please reach out to your local Archadeck office. Click here to find your location.